2-Year-Old Boy Drowns in Pool While OnlyFans Mom Does Photoshoot
February 24, 2022
PATTAYA, Thailand—Chawanakon Hancharoenpanna, 2, drowned while his 26-year-old mother, Wiyada Pontawee, and her photographer husband were “working” inside the luxury villa in Pattaya, Thailand, on Valentine’s Day.
According to The Sun, several other models were also partying at the location, which doubled as a photoshoot.
Photos taken during the event showed guests eating grilled prawns and drinking bottles of whiskey at the adult photoshoot party.
Chawanakon was only two days away from celebrating his third birthday when he drowned in the pool later that evening while his mother was inside having the time of her life.
Wiyada—whose nickname is “Soda”—regularly poses in explicit images for OnlyFans and other adult platforms where she charges followers a fee for her content, reports The Sun.
Apparently, the child’s father told authorities he heard the toddler struggling in the pool, and paramedics were called at 10 p.m. When paramedics arrived, they desperately performed CPR and rushed the toddler to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Pongrit Hancharoenpanna, the toddler’s father, told paramedics that he and his wife were “working” when the accident happened.
“I was working when it happened. Then I heard the sound from the water and saw my boy in the pool,” the father stated. “He was choking, so I jumped in to help him but it was too late.”
Speaking to local news outlets a day after the accident, Wiyada said: “I’m heartbroken. I don’t want to live anymore. I am praying to bring my son back to life.”
A spokesman for the Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Rescue Service stated: “At the scene, the father and mother carried the body of a two-year-old boy and asked for help at the entrance of the villa. Rescue workers tried to help and pumped the heart to try to save his life.”
“His father and mother were weeping and crying not far away, before the officers urgently transported the child to the hospital.
“Initially, the medical team provided the best assistance but were unable to save the child’s life.”
Authorities have not launched an investigation into the toddler’s death.